viernes, 6 de abril de 2012

Me and you....

Me behind the wall of your room. Whispering. Trying to hear your voice. Trying to whisper into your ear. You singing along with your favorite song. Watching the rain through the window. Ignoring my presence behind the wall of your room. Me trying to open your door. Making no noise. Touching the doorknob. Breathing and hearing your breathe. Knowing I'm almost there. Almost by your side. You breathing with rhythm. Trying to keep pace with the song, but it has already ended. Now you hear a noise behind the door. You wait for me. Fixing your eyes in the door. Trying to unlock it for me with your look. Me opening the door. Rushing into the room. Just to see you are not there. Because behing the wall of your room and the door. Because your singing and breathing. All they belong to the past. Me crying. Seeing my tears falling. Because I know I am late. And you are not there for me anymore...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario